More information about LArSoft is at:
- LArSoft Training – links to videos and presentations about LArSoft
- LArSoft Article – short introduction for general public
- LArSoft conference paper by Erica Snider and Gianluca Petrillo
- What is LArSoft – explains collaboration versus software aspects of LArSoft
- Concepts in LArSoft – big picture understanding of LArSoft code
- June 2016 Usability Workshop report – eight presentations (many with video) about LArSoft.
- CERN October 2016 LArSoft Tutorial – presentations with video for people new to LArSoft and Liquid Argon.
- LArSoft wiki – covers everything from introduction to details on code releases
- LArSoft Issues (on the above wiki) – tracks work areas, support questions, etc.
- LarSoft meetings – Coordination, Offline Leads, Steering Group
- larforum.org – forum hosted by the University of Manchester to discuss LArTPC software
- CI results display page – continuous integration status page (it takes time to load)
- Introduction to LArSoft from training class August 2015
The LArSoft Collaboration is driven by the needs of the participating experiments. The steering group includes the spokespeople of the experiments, as well as representatives from Fermilab’s Scientific Computing and Neutrino Divisions. (All pictures are attributed to Fermilab or to the person pictured.)
Steve Brice, head of Neutrino Division
James Amundson, head of Scientific Computing Division
Edward Blucher, co-spokesperson of DUNE.
Stefan Soldner-Rembold , co-spokesperson of DUNE.
Carlo Rubbia, spokesperson of ICARUS.
Bonnie Fleming, co-spokesperson of MicroBooNE.
Geralyn (Sam) Zeller, co-spokesperson of MicroBooNE.
Ornella Palamara, co-spokesperson SBND
David Schmitz, co-spokesperson of SBND.
Erica Snider, LArSoft project lead